- 2,040,270 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Same day last year...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2015
The working combinations for F5. F5 alone – Open the Go To Dialog box Ctrl+F5 – restore the window size of the selected workbook Shift+F5 – Open Find (and Replace) Alt+F5 – Refresh Pivot Table Ctrl+Alt+F5 – Refresh All Nevertheless, … Continue reading
Two years ago, I wrote two posts about using F4. How to switch between Absolute and Relative reference? F4 Another use of F4 – Repeat LAST action Honestly, these were the only two ways I know about F4 by that time. Now … Continue reading
F3 key can be used with the following combinations: Ctrl+Shift+F3 – Create Names from Selection Ctrl+F3 – Open Name Manager F3 alone – Paste Name Shift+F3 – Open Insert Function dialog box As you see, F3 is mainly used for … Continue reading
Among the F1-F12 keys, I use F2 most often. Why? Because it helps me edit cell contents quickly. On the other hand, F2 is extremely helpful when I try to edit cell reference in chart or revising reference in Name manager. … Continue reading
This is the first post of the Function Keys series. Why F1 is the must-know key for self-learner? Because it takes you to Excel Help! 🙂 Literally, the F1 key serves the following in Excel: F1 alone – Open “Need … Continue reading
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12 F1 to F12 are always sitting on the keyboard quietly. How often do you use them? In the era of Google, you may find what you need by simply … Continue reading
Do not reference a label (be it on row or column) back to the calculation thread used when setting up Data Table. Continue reading
If you have tried to move a cell from one sheet to another sheet by dragging it to the Sheet tab, you would be frustrated it just keeps you (going) DOWN. 😛