- 2,255,309 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2015
We know that SUBTOTAL allows us to perform some basics functions like SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc. that apply to visible rows only. However, there is no similar function for visible columns only. If we need to SUM visible columns only, we will need … Continue reading
This is about using SUBTOTAL and CELL function to detect whether a row and a column is hidden respectively. When rows are hidden by Data–>Group, you will see a +/- button on the leftmost of spreadsheet to remind you that … Continue reading
Learning is a process, in which I believe the easier we take, the less we get. I am glad that I’ve learnt Excel starting with Excel 2000. Yes it is more than a decade ago. Throughout the decade, I have … Continue reading
Does it sound familiar? There are many online-converters. I tried a few of them (freebies) but the result was not satisfactory sometimes. I don’t blame them as I had managed my expectation. 😛 Without PDF converter, what I tried to do … Continue reading