- 1,984,329 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Did you encounter a task like this? I did. Actually it is not as difficult as you may expect. It could be done in just a minute IF the data is not too bad, like the one shown above. I … Continue reading
If you think Ctrl+A does merely Select All, then you are likely not using it frequently. Let’s me take you through how to boost your efficiency working with Excel with Ctrl+A under different situations.
This is about using wildcards in referencing cells on other worksheets. If you know the basic rule about naming a worksheet, you should know that we cannot use ? or * in any part of a worksheet’s name. So there … Continue reading
If you Google “Excel 2016 preview”, you will find many previews and comments for Excel 2016 on the Internet. I have not tried Excel 2016. Indeed, I have not yet tried Excel 2013 either, although I keep an eye on … Continue reading