- 1,986,994 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2015
This is about how to filter a particular date, say 1st of January regardless year, from a list of dates. As a matter of fact, not many people are aware of the Date Filter feature in Excel. This is true at … Continue reading
Have you ever encountered a filtered range without Filter drop-down buttons available on the top? No idea what I am talking about? Take a look at the following screenshot. Without the Filter buttons on the top, I tried to show hidden … Continue reading
In the process of writing my previous post, I found something wrong with Filter… when Column A contains formula starts with SUBTOTAL, Auto Filter refuses to take the last row.
How to display a column of sequential number to visible rows only? Got this question from a friend. Her task is simple as shown below: I guess many people wanted to achieve the same thing but have no idea at all. Are … Continue reading