- 2,319,836 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Time really flies. This is the 100th post on wmfexcel. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for visiting my blog. Personally I have learnt a lot in the process. I hope you learn something … Continue reading
The custom format to show number in thousand or in million is simple: #,##0,“k” #,##0,,“M” The “k” or “M” is optional, depend on whether you want to show it in the header or in the figure itself. The trick is … Continue reading
The shortest post ever! 🙂