- 2,040,322 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Same day last year...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2015
If you use Word, I believe there is high chance that you send out a document to someone for comment, and you expect the receiver would know how to use Track Changes in Word, which is a great function to … Continue reading
If you have read my post about Move Cells with Right Click, you should know it is possible. However for continuous improvement, we often look for faster way to achieve the same thing. With a simple trick, you may move cells … Continue reading
In many case, we may want to combine texts from different cells. This can be done by either CONCATENATE function or simply an Ampersand &. E.g. A1 & B1 & C1 …… We may take it for granted as it looks so … Continue reading