- 1,925,400 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2015
In many cases, we may want to create a list of month end dates. This can be done either by formula or Fill. Either way, we should input the first month end date (starting date) manually. Using EOMONTH Syntax: EOMONTH(start_date, months)
Have you applied SUMIF or COUNTIF to a range that contains numbers with more than 15 digits stored as text? If you did or if you do, you’d better continue to read this as you’ve got wrong answers that you … Continue reading
This is about a trick of using named range that includes a blank cell; which allows any input even the cell is with Data Validation that allows list. When you attempt to input anything other than what is restricted by Data … Continue reading