- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Originally I have no plan to post until 2015. To my pleasant surprise, the WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog. So why not? Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House … Continue reading
Christmas is all around. Here’s a Christmas Card (made with Excel of course) for you! 🙂 ==> ==> ==>
Why we cannot take the average of averages? Once upon a time, I was questioned with the above. First thing on my mind: “Is it a test?”… So I answered the question carefully, as shown in the screen shot below:
IF you have no idea of what ActiveX Controls is or IF you don’t even have the Developer Tab on your ribbon, this post may not be relevant to your daily work with Excel; ELSE it is worth taking a … Continue reading
What do you mean by “Average”? When the question “What is the average of…” is asked, the top of mind function could possibly be AVERAGE. But did you know that AVERAGE function ignores text (including number stored as text), logical … Continue reading