- 2,180,910 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Originally I have no plan to post until 2015. To my pleasant surprise, the WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog. So why not? Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House … Continue reading
Christmas is all around. Here’s a Christmas Card (made with Excel of course) for you! 🙂 ==> ==> ==>
Why we cannot take the average of averages? Once upon a time, I was questioned with the above. First thing on my mind: “Is it a test?”… So I answered the question carefully, as shown in the screen shot below:
IF you have no idea of what ActiveX Controls is or IF you don’t even have the Developer Tab on your ribbon, this post may not be relevant to your daily work with Excel; ELSE it is worth taking a … Continue reading
What do you mean by “Average”? When the question “What is the average of…” is asked, the top of mind function could possibly be AVERAGE. But did you know that AVERAGE function ignores text (including number stored as text), logical … Continue reading