- 2,092,123 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- UPPER, lower, Proper
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Well, the first thing in your mind maybe using ampersand & or CONCATENATE to combine them. =A1&” “&A2&” “&A3&” “…… =CONCATENATE(A1,” “,A2,” “……) which is more or less time consuming. Two ways to achieve this quickly Using a combination of … Continue reading
There are many cases that we may just want the last word from a text string. Typical example would be something like the last row in the above screenshot: There are many codes at the end of a text string … Continue reading
Well, there is no such custom format for date in Excel… However it can be achieved indirectly, with helper cell 🙂