- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Well, the first thing in your mind maybe using ampersand & or CONCATENATE to combine them. =A1&” “&A2&” “&A3&” “…… =CONCATENATE(A1,” “,A2,” “……) which is more or less time consuming. Two ways to achieve this quickly Using a combination of … Continue reading
There are many cases that we may just want the last word from a text string. Typical example would be something like the last row in the above screenshot: There are many codes at the end of a text string … Continue reading
Well, there is no such custom format for date in Excel… However it can be achieved indirectly, with helper cell 🙂