- 1,923,322 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Today is Halloween. Let’s do some funny things today. Have you ever thought about to turn your screen upside down? To do this, you just need to press CTRL + ALT +↓
Have you ever encountered a situation that you need to find out how many days in Period 2 fall into Period 1? Is using IF(IF…(IF…(IF…(IF….. the first thing in your mind?
In previous posts, what do we need to know about inputting date in Excel was discussed. Suggested solutions for fixing trouble dates were also given. But WHY having date input correctly in Excel is so important? Why should we care? Answer: It’s … Continue reading
Different ways to convert dates stored as text or other unrecognized date formats to real dates in Excel. From time to time, we work with dates in Excel files. Well, if dates were input correctly as serial number, everyone is happy. … Continue reading
When you type “1/5/2015” into Excel, do you know whether it is “1st of May, 2015” or “5th of January, 2015”? The answer: It depends! Depends on what?