- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Today is Halloween. Let’s do some funny things today. Have you ever thought about to turn your screen upside down? To do this, you just need to press CTRL + ALT +↓ Advertisements
Have you ever encountered a situation that you need to find out how many days in Period 2 fall into Period 1? Is using IF(IF…(IF…(IF…(IF….. the first thing in your mind?
In previous posts, what do we need to know about inputting date in Excel was discussed. Suggested solutions for fixing trouble dates were also given. But WHY having date input correctly in Excel is so important? Why should we care? Answer: It’s … Continue reading
Different ways to convert dates stored as text or other unrecognized date formats to real dates in Excel. From time to time, we work with dates in Excel files. Well, if dates were input correctly as serial number, everyone is happy. … Continue reading
When you type “1/5/2015” into Excel, do you know whether it is “1st of May, 2015” or “5th of January, 2015”? The answer: It depends! Depends on what?