- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Although they sound like basic questions, I am quite surprised that many colleagues are not aware of the different ways to input date in Excel “correctly”. I would like to understand the situation of other Excel users by putting a poll … Continue reading
SUMIF is a commonly used function to give you sum of a range that meets a specific criterion. For the example above, if you want to know the total expense of Department 1 in Jan, you can use SUMIF: The Syntax … Continue reading
Do you have a habit of right-click a cell and Delete it rather than pressing the “Delete” button on keyboard? If you do have this habit, I guess you possibly are frustrated by the following experience before: