- 2,506,950 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2014
A simple trick (click) can save you lots of time. Below is a commonly seen scenario in my work life: A user wanted to copy a table to a new worksheet/workbook, what he/she normally did was CRTL C then CTRL V. The … Continue reading
How to swap adjacent cell quickly? How to insert new items in the middle of a table? How to move cells more efficiently?… by using mouse… Last week, I learned from Debra Dalgleish to convert formula into value by using mouse. What … Continue reading
How to limit user to input time at 15-min intervals, i.e. 00:15, 00:30, 00:45, 01:00, etc.? We talked about how to limit user to input Time in the previous post. Let’s go one step further with Custom Data Validation, where you … Continue reading
How to limit user to input TIME only? Sometime, actually too many times, users may not input cell content in a way you want them to. As a result, the formula you set for calculation may go wrong; and you … Continue reading