- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: August 2014
A simple trick (click) can save you lots of time. Below is a commonly seen scenario in my work life: A user wanted to copy a table to a new worksheet/workbook, what he/she normally did was CRTL C then CTRL V. The … Continue reading
How to swap adjacent cell quickly? How to insert new items in the middle of a table? How to move cells more efficiently?… by using mouse… Last week, I learned from Debra Dalgleish to convert formula into value by using mouse. What … Continue reading
How to limit user to input time at 15-min intervals, i.e. 00:15, 00:30, 00:45, 01:00, etc.? We talked about how to limit user to input Time in the previous post. Let’s go one step further with Custom Data Validation, where you … Continue reading
How to limit user to input TIME only? Sometime, actually too many times, users may not input cell content in a way you want them to. As a result, the formula you set for calculation may go wrong; and you … Continue reading