- 2,455,414 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2014
By default, gridline is not printed on paper. Nevertheless, I would usually remove gridline when I submit my report, or paste part of a spreadsheet into PowerPoint or Word. Why? Simply for better look and feel. See the screenshots below to … Continue reading
Two different ways to replace Line Break with a space QUICKLY If you are trying to build a table of data which is analysis-friendly, DO NOT use line break in your fields and labels. Otherwise, you will create unnecessary steps … Continue reading
In Word, it is so simple to input a line break by pressing Enter. However in Excel, pressing Enter will take you to the cell below. To input line break in Excel requires just a simple key combination. What you … Continue reading
Let’s continue the topic of uncommonly used text alignment. This time, it’s Distributed. Honestly, another format rarely used in my work life. So what is it about?