- 1,986,958 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2014
“I started a new workbook. Worked so hard to create a report from scratch. Meanwhile I opened many other workbooks to get the data I needed. Then I realized that too many workbooks were opened. I closed some of them … Continue reading
is to know where are the old menus and toolbar icons!!! I guess there are still a lot of of Excel 2003 users in Hong Kong, mainly in workplaces. No idea if it is also common in other cities. There are … Continue reading
4 different ways to perform LOOKUP with 2 lookup values We know that VLOOKUP is very useful. At the same time, we know that VLOOKUP has its limitations. E.g. VLOOKUP only looks from left to right; VLOOKUP only handle one … Continue reading
How to format part of a formula result? In a normal text string, we may format part of the text to highlight a specific information. For example, if we input the text string “Today is Thursday, 01/05/2014” in A1, we … Continue reading