- 2,180,893 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Pls have your 3D glasses ready… only if you are going to watch a 3D movie. You don’t need it for a 3D VLOOKUP. We talked about how to do a 2D VLOOKUP by using MATCH together with VLOOKUP. With that … Continue reading
How to convert 24hr input as 4-digit number into TIME in Excel? i.e. turn 500 into 05:00 correctly in Excel. Answer: =TEXT(Your 4-digit number,”00\:00″)+0 ‘Format the result as TIME
Have you ever encountered a situation that date is input as 8-digit number instead of the correct date value in Excel? You cannot perform any proper date related calculation / functions to the 8-digit number in Excel because it is … Continue reading
Answer: =SUMPRODUCT(–(TEXT(ROW(INDIRECT(B1&”:”&B2)),”DDDD”)=”Sunday”)) ‘where B1 is start date; B2 is end date. Excuse me? What it says?
Did you ever make a formula like the one below? After reading this post, I hope you will never make a formula in this way again.
Did you know… there are 7 (+1 if you consider #### an error) types of error message in Excel? In my experience, most users do not care about the meaning of the errors. They just want them “disappear” on their … Continue reading