- 2,455,429 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Pls have your 3D glasses ready… only if you are going to watch a 3D movie. You don’t need it for a 3D VLOOKUP. We talked about how to do a 2D VLOOKUP by using MATCH together with VLOOKUP. With that … Continue reading
How to convert 24hr input as 4-digit number into TIME in Excel? i.e. turn 500 into 05:00 correctly in Excel. Answer: =TEXT(Your 4-digit number,”00\:00″)+0 ‘Format the result as TIME
Have you ever encountered a situation that date is input as 8-digit number instead of the correct date value in Excel? You cannot perform any proper date related calculation / functions to the 8-digit number in Excel because it is … Continue reading
Answer: =SUMPRODUCT(–(TEXT(ROW(INDIRECT(B1&”:”&B2)),”DDDD”)=”Sunday”)) ‘where B1 is start date; B2 is end date. Excuse me? What it says?
Did you ever make a formula like the one below? After reading this post, I hope you will never make a formula in this way again.
Did you know… there are 7 (+1 if you consider #### an error) types of error message in Excel? In my experience, most users do not care about the meaning of the errors. They just want them “disappear” on their … Continue reading