- 2,178,793 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2014
How to insert thousands of rows for each change in item in a column? And then give a subtotal of each item? Long long time ago (>10years) when I was only an Excel newbie, a friend asked for help. She … Continue reading
How to SUM a range but ignores SUM result in between?, i.e. How to get a Grand Total with SubTotals in between? How to SUM but ignores hidden cells or filtered cells? SUM could be the most popular function used in … Continue reading
Different ways in getting sum of a range with “Error” Thanks to the comments made by a friend, I would like to share a few workarounds to ignore errors with SUM. 1) Use a helper column This would be an … Continue reading
+ – x / would be the four basic operators you learned in Excel basic. When you learned to use SUM instead of +, did you ask yourself or your teacher why? 1) SUM is much easier to input and … Continue reading
Well, this is not an Excel post. This is something about Visual Presentation at a glance, so I think it’s sort of related to Excel. 🙂 One day, I visited a Japanese Fast Food Restaurant and saw the above sticker … Continue reading
So many D. 😀 This is a continuation of the previous post: Not all teachers are eligible to all classes. e.g. only Iris and David are eligible to deliver Class F, would it be feasible to have only Iris and … Continue reading
How to use Data Validation to show a dynamic drop-down list to facilitate job allocation problem? I learned about using Data Validation long time ago. It’s quite handy and useful when you want to restrict user to enter items only … Continue reading