- 1,928,713 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2014
How to view different worksheets of the same workbook side by side? It’s quite normal to have two workbooks opened; and more than common to view the two workbooks side by side:
Have you ever thought of how nice would it be if you can navigate cell in a “Z” direction?
Perhaps you know that you can input some special characters/symbols by pressing Alt + Numpad together. If you google “ALT Numpad”, you will probably find many extensive lists of special characters input in this way. Well, what to do with … Continue reading
During the past CNY holiday, I read a book called <Information Dashboard Design – Display data for at-a-glance monitoring> by Stephen Few. Special thanks to my friend who borrows the book for me! Well, this is not an Excel book. … Continue reading