- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: February 2014
How to view different worksheets of the same workbook side by side? It’s quite normal to have two workbooks opened; and more than common to view the two workbooks side by side: Advertisements
Have you ever thought of how nice would it be if you can navigate cell in a “Z” direction?
Perhaps you know that you can input some special characters/symbols by pressing Alt + Numpad together. If you google “ALT Numpad”, you will probably find many extensive lists of special characters input in this way. Well, what to do with … Continue reading
During the past CNY holiday, I read a book called <Information Dashboard Design – Display data for at-a-glance monitoring> by Stephen Few. Special thanks to my friend who borrows the book for me! Well, this is not an Excel book. … Continue reading