- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: November 2013
How to calculate percentage change with negative number? I believe calculating percentage change should have a very top ranking on the most frequently used calculations in spreadsheet. Agree? For me, I often simply do the calculation with a simple formula: … Continue reading
I think many people know how to AutoFit column width in Excel. In case you don’t, you can simply move your cursor in between the column headers, when you see a cross with left-right arrow, double-click. Then the column width … Continue reading
“Copy and Paste Value” is probably one of the most popular actions taken by many people every day. A probably fastest way to do so is definitely worth sharing. I learn this from a comment to the post (http://www.myonlinetraininghub.com/favourite-excel-shortcuts) by MYNDA TREACY … Continue reading
在 Excel 中舜間轉移 Teleportation is still an imagination in reality; it is not in Excel world. When you are working with a large workbook book with many worksheets, or even many workbooks with many worksheets altogether, you are likely to … Continue reading