- 2,511,633 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2013
From a simple textbox, a rectangle to a chart, you may have experience in moving/resizing/aligning or even selecting multiple objects in excel. It could be really time consuming and the result may not be good looking still. :O Have you … Continue reading
如何在EXCEL轉換量度單位? Have you ever wanted to convert Degree Celsius to Degree Fahrenheit or Meter to Mile in Excel? Yes, I did. What I did was to first Google the formula for such conversion, and then apply the formula manually in … Continue reading
How to fill up all the blank cells in a Table in less than 1 minute??? The table on the left is a typical output from Pivot Table. The blank cells help to make the table more “reading-friendly”. However they … Continue reading
To convert [hour:minute] into number of hours quickly. If you are working in HR field, you may need to calculate wages for part-time staff whose salary is paid on hourly basis. So you need to convert 8:45 (8 hrs 45 … Continue reading
There are many ways to find out the cells in column B which are different from the cells in column A, e.g. using Conditional Formatting, Using formula in column C. These methods require some knowledge in Formula. Nevertheless, It could … Continue reading
This is an extension of the previous post that talks about Go to Special -> Visible cells only Apart from Copy ONLY unhidden rows/columns, another situation we used to run into is probably deleting or modifying hidden cells unintentionally. Sound … Continue reading