- 1,925,782 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Same day last year...
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Have you run into a situation that you wanted to copy a table, like the one below, to a new worksheet. However the Table “expanded” automatically… All the information from the hidden rows and columns reappears. What??? A simple trick … Continue reading
Excel tips: F4 to repeat LAST action As mentioned in my previous post, F4 is my favorite keyboard buddy. It helps you quickly shift between relative reference and absolute reference when building formula; it also helps to repeat your last … Continue reading
如何計算兩個日子之間有多少年／月／日？ Recently, I got enquired about function for calculating number of days from one date to another date. DATEDIF is on the top of my mind. ：） Interestingly this function is not commonly known probably because it won’t show up … Continue reading
Learning Excel is a series of trial and error. Sometimes it succeeds, most of the time it fails. 🙂 Whenever I learn something new, I will test it again and again in order to make sure I understand the usage. … Continue reading
如何快速轉換公式中的絶對參照及相對參照? To kick off my first blog, I would like to introduce my buddy on keyboard to you – F4 To me, it helps 1) Switch between Relative and Absolute reference easily when typing formula 2) Repeat last action Let’s … Continue reading